Right at the 6 week mark!

I can't believe that after today....The baby will be due in less than 6 weeks! Ack! I have so much stuff to get done. Praise the Lord I have a wonderful Hubby to help out with everything. :-) One of the first things I tackled was our games. Here is a picture of some games I have on top of china cabinet. I would guess that it was about 3/4 of the games and puzzles that we own. So it went from this.....


To this......


You can see in the blue crate in the middle the boards for the board games. Each one has been labeled for easy access. Then all of the games pieces and instructions were placed into a plastic bag and then labeled. This even includes a lot of games that we had stored in another location. So...one thing can be crossed off of my list, but many more to go. *Sigh* Oh well.

Soccer practice was canceled on Monday due to rain. Boy...did it rain! And our family found it out the hard way. We were on mile marker 3 on the trail when it started to rain. Which meant...the 3 miles back to the start of the trail and then about 2 more miles home. Everyone was soaked except for Little E. He was in the trailer with the rain shield on. Big T and Sweet E were so dirty from riding on the trail-a-bike behind beloved and I. They had water/dirt flipped up in their faces. I felt so bad, but there was nothing to be done. Anyway, there is a quick update and now I need to update our HS blog. The new video is pretty funny. Sweet E is a character. :-)


**Oh, I forgot to add one more picture. I took this on Sunday.


You can see the one I took last year on the bottom of this page (just scroll all the way down.)

Comments

OOOOOH! That picture comparison made me let out an audible mom sound and squeeze my brows together. We want them to grow but it shocks us, and tugs our hearts, when they do! My heart is even tugged over YOURS growing! lol
Anna said…
I can't believe its already been a year since I have seen you. Wow! Time flies.
Nancy M. said…
Hey, I am visiting from the links at Mama Bzz. Good luck with your new arrival! That's a cute picture of the children!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks