Soccer Time


Last night was the first upward soccer practice for Big T, Sweet E, and even Beloved. Yes, Beloved is the coach of Sweet E's soccer team. Nothing like trying to teach seven 3/4 year olds. Big T had so much FUN. He can't wait until next practice. Poor guy has a hard time waiting a whole week. :-) Beloved did well coaching for the first time. I know it was a little overwhelming (the whole idea) for him at first, but in my opinion he did very well. Sweet E was the only girl for half of the practice, but she held her own and made some new friends that ...as she said...."that are girls." She loves it when she gets to play with other little girls. I don't have a lot of pictures yet, but I wanted to share the few that I have so far.

Coach and his team (minus 1). A lovely little girl was a little late for practice.



Big T and his partner practicing passing and dribbling. :-)


The whole family is excited about next weeks practice. :-) And I will do my best to take more pictures.

Comments

Anna said…
That looks like so much fun. How neat that they teach scripture too. It sounds like a wonderful program.
Lady Snow! You are the sweetest thing. THANK YOU for your encouragement and for the BEAUTIFUL music that's playing in my ears on your site while I'm writing, "God Gave Me You." I needed to hear that today.

What a beautiful family you have. I don't know why I'm so behind here but I am. Your children are absolutely adorable and I really enjoyed getting to see your wedding pictures and honeymoon getaway. You are a blessed woman and a blessing! Oh, and did I mention you're gorgeous?! I "outgrew" my wedding ring, too, and will have to post about it one of these days. YIKES!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!