New Dresses

Who doesn't love getting new dresses? My Sweet E loves to get Mama made dresses. Well, for the wedding I made myself and Sweet E "Matchy" dresses. Oh...and She also wanted a headband. The dresses are made from Tropical Breeze fabric. Which, I think, is my favorite fabric to work with. Her eyes lit up when I gave her the dress and she said, "Mama! I'm a princess." :D So here are some pics from the "photo shoot."
Next up is a wonderful pattern from the Handmade Dress. It is so simple and yet, you can do some many different details with it. Sweet E wanted buttons, but this dress doesn't need them. So, I just added them as detail to the hem and the yoke. So loved this one too...and so do I. ;o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
very nicely done, and your daughter covers, how wonderful!
Unknown said…
Super cuteness. I really love that second dress, the jumper.
Marci said…
You did a great job. You and Sweet E looked adorable at the wedding.
Anna said…
Beautiful dresses. Chloe is going through that princess stage too. Everytime I get her dressed or make a new dress for her she asks if she is a princess.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!