Today is my Birthday!

Yes, today is my birthday and I am 28! I was just thinking this morning about how much I have done in 10 years. 10 years ago I graduated from high school (well it will be 10 years this spring), went to college, had 4 different jobs (associate in gift shop, assistant in FCS dept, babysitter for 2 summers, and I am now a mother/wife), graduated from MVNC (now it is called MVNU), got married, and have had 3 children. At that is just the tip of the "iceberg." I have learned how to sew, crochet, make my own cards, bake my own bread, etc., etc. I have learned so much. The Lord has truly blessed me and I am so grateful. Maybe later I will update with the goodies hubby and the children gave me this morning. You all already know that hubby gave me the Amazing Grace DVD (he couldn't wait to give me a gift, so I got that early). So....look later with an update. :D

Comments

Marci said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melanie!!! You have come a really long way and are doing such a great job. Hope your day was as special as you are!!
Jane H said…
OMGoodness sorry I forgot your B-Day I hope you have a very happy Birthday :)

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks