Birthday Goodies

I said I would show my birthday goodies...so here goes. Miss Ginny is not going to be happy with this...but here is a picture of the birthday cake she made for me. It was yummy!!!! It was a 3 layer chocolate cake with chocolate icing (obviously). Didn't she do a wonderful job?! The top got a little smooshed because it was too tall for the cake carrier, but it made it the perfect spot to get a taste of the icing without anyone noticing. :D
Next is a picture of all the gifts I received. :D Minus a gift card. Figured didn't really need a picture of that. ;o)

This picture show my compost bucket from Marci. Isn't it cute? :D I love all of the things she paints. Next to it is a B**r Bread Mix and a Mushroom Soup/Sauce mix from my IL's ...they are the ones that gave me a gift card as well.
Here is a picture of the items from my sweet family. The DVD you have already seen, but the Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate was from Big T, the Cacao Reserve was from Sweet E, and the Alan Jackson CD was from Hubby and Little E. And...another part of my birthday was the snow! It was so beautiful. It's just too bad that late in the day and through the afternoon it turned to rain/sleet. Oh well...it is snowing again. :D Blessings to all. I pray that you have a happy and safe week!

Comments

Jane H said…
Looks like you had a great birthday :) I love tastefully simple stuff I just finished off a Nana's Apple Cake today.
Unknown said…
I see you got an awful lot of chocolate. ;-)
Michelle said…
I love the Alan Jackson CD. So many wonderful hymns on it.
Marci said…
Melanie, I hope your birthday was wonderful!!!

Come over to my blog.... There is something for you!!
Patricia said…
That is one delicious looking cake! Happy birthday!
Patricia

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Candle By Night's First Raffle!