Ouchie Family Pick-Up

What does the title mean? Well...I will tell you. Here is the ouchie part. It's sort of hard to tell. But Special K kissed the pavement one day. She scratched up her nose and had the biggest fat lip I have ever seen on a baby. :-( And of course it had to happen before a trip to see family.


The family part of the title is just that. We went to Indiana for a family Christmas. Yes, I did say Christmas. My grandparents go to Florida for the winter so the beginning of November is usually Christmas time for us. Here is a picture of all the grandchildren plus 4 great grandchildren with Nana and Grandpa.


I almost forgot to post this. Before we went to see my Mom's side of the family we stopped off to see our oldest niece at college. We didn't get to spend much time with her but we did have a chance to take her out for supper. We miss having her around, but we know she is loving college. 



And the pick-up part of the title has to do with leaves. Every year when the leaf truck comes around my children love to watch. They think it's great entertainment to see the leaves there one second and gone the next. ;-) The only bad thing is it kicks up a lot of dust and bits of leaves into the air aggravating my sinuses. At least the children are entertained for a short time. :-)



So, a sort of miss mash of things to write about, but that should catch me up on all the pictures I have from the camera. We are dealing with bronchial infections with Beloved and Special K right now. We would appreciate your prayers for healing and for our family in general. I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather this past week. Blessings to you all. :-)

Comments

Suzanne said…
Praying your family feels better soon!

Love, Suzanne Peight

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!