Adventures in Odyssey: Cause and Effect Review

Welcome to Adventures in my Review! Sorry. I couldn't resist. I hear the line "Welcome to Adventures in Odyssey" almost every day. ;-) It quickly became a family favorite this past year. Big T, my oldest, can't seem to get enough of it. Thanks to MamaBuzz and Tyndale House I had the privilege of reviewing the lastest volume of Adventures in Odyssey called Cause and Effect.

From the website-


It’s all-new Adventures in Odyssey episodes in volume 52, Cause & Effect. Join Eugene and Matthew as they investigate why the clock tower at City Hall seems to be counting down to a mysterious deadline. Could it have something to do with the anniversary of a lost love from twenty years ago? Barrett couldn’t be more excited about getting the lead role in the school play. But when his first practice is interrupted by a mysterious booming voice, Emily Jones must investigate the “phantom of the school play.” Also, perfect for the holiday season, are stories on Thanksgiving (“A Thankstaking Story”) and Christmas (“Grandma&rsuo;s Christmas Visit”). 

Adventures in Odyssey is fun and exciting audio entertainment that teaches quality character traits and ignites the imagination of all who listen. Imagine, Discover, and Grow with Adventures in Odyssey


As I already mentioned Whitt, Eugene, Connie, and Wooten seem like people we have known for  a long time. Wooten is my favorite! And this newest volume couldn't have gotten to our home at a better time. We left over the weekend for our family Christmas. Yep...Christmas in November. That's what happens when my grandparent go to Florida for the winter. Anyway, our drive was over 4 hours and this Adventures in Odyssey set was perfect for our trip. It help all of us to enjoy the drive more and to pass the time more quickly. I forgot to ask my children which story was their favorite out of this set. But if I had to guess I would say that Big T really enjoyed the one called "an Agreeable Nanny." My favorite was the one called "Thankstaking."

If you have never listened to Adventures in Odyssey before this would be a fine place to start. And if you already love Adventures in Odyssey this is the perfect addition to a collection. I know I am going to have to purchase another one soon before we wear this one out. Yes, I know it's CD's. But if it's possible to wear CDs out I think my children are on their way. ;-) Oh yeah, here is a clip from one of the episodes if you have never heard Adventures before.

And before I forget, make sure to head on over to Whit's End and check the website out. A lot of information can be found and some of the episodes can be listened to online as well. :-)




This is a MamaBuzz review. Tyndale  provided me with the products free of charge for my honest opinion. Thanks Tyndale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!