Okay...here you go

For those of you that asked to see the skirt. I have pictures for you. I can't believe I am going to actually post these unflattering pictures. But at least my outfit and make-up look okay. I wanted to take these pictures to make sure my sister approved before I showed up at the wedding in this. :-D LOL (Never mind the multi-colored bracelet. It's from Upward Soccer but I use it for a nursing reminder. I won't wear it to the wedding...I promise.)




I'm still not completely sold on the top but my Mom likes it and I trust her judgment with fashion more than mine. ;-) But I do LOVE this skirt. I love how it's flowy (I don't think that's a word) and that it is so long on me. It's so hard to find skirts that are long enough to my liking, but this one is plenty long. And I don't have to wear it low on my hips to make it long enough. (It can actually be worn at my natural waistline.) Which is really good so that the muffin top stays hidden a little better. ;-) But....did I mention my shoes? I absolutely, positively love these.


And another picture of the skirt and shoes.


And one of me smiling to prove that I do like my outfit.


It's hard to believe in a little over a month I will be in New York to watch my Sissy get married. *sniff* *sniff* E....you better take care of her or you will have to answer to me! LOL

Comments

Anna said…
You look beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! If the top were hanging on a hanger, I probably wouldn't like it either. But when put on you and paired with that skirt, you look stunning. One thing I heard once, is that when we dress, we don't want people to notice our clothes. They should be able to see us. I can see you in that outfit.

By the way, I adore the shoes.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!