This and That

Hard to believe these pictures where taken before the holidays. With the first good snowfall Beloved and the children had some fun in the snow. This fort for example. :-D Big T loved playing in it.


Sweet E liked the fort but was busy making a stash of snowballs to store inside the fort.


Beloved did most of the work. I think he shoveled all of the snow out of the backyard to build the fort. ;-D Bless his heart, because a few days later it rained and rained. Eventually the rain won out and the fort was gone. I was hoping for more snow after all the work they did so they could add to it, but it just wasn't the case. (But we do have more snow now...they just haven't had time to build another one yet.)


Since we actually had Beloved home for a 3 day weekend (2 weeks in a row) the children took advantage of it. :-D Leg*s are a favorite with the children and the adults as well.

Then there is the matter of playing train too. The children just love it!


I have many, many more pictures to post, but it is 1 am and I need to get to bed. I stayed up because hubby had to be at work by 2 am and I wanted to see him off. So now that he has left with coffee in hand I am heading to bed. Blessings to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!