Parties, Cakes, and Slippers


On Saturday we had a party for Beloved's wonderful mama and I had the privilege of making her birthday cake. (And hint, hint Mom...I'd make you a cake too if you want one. It will just be later.) It didn't turn out the way I saw it in my head, but it doesn't usually work exactly how I imagine. I still think it is pretty good.

That was Saturday and then on Sunday the children and I went to church with the IL's. Hubby was sick and thought it would be a good day for a visit. Then they got to spend the whole afternoon with Nana and Grandpa Snow. Nana even bought the children slippers. I think Sweet E didn't take them off for about a day. Not until I made her put her shoes on so we could go to the store. But when we got home she put the slippers back on. :D
Hubby took this pic of Little E this morning. It was hilarious, but sad because we couldn't find the matching shirt and shorts for his jammies. And the slippers made it worse. ;o) (Sorry for it being blurry.)

Don't forget to check out our Homeschool Blog at Pilgrim Pathway School of Discovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks