First Haircut

We may all still be sick, but last night was one to remember. I wanted to do something other than think about the family being ill. So, I decided it was time for Little E's first haircut. Now...from the front it didn't really look like he needed one. But as my sister's boyfriend says, "He looks like a miniature Terry Bradshaw." (because all is blond hair was around the back of his head.)
Anyway, I wanted to share some pics of the little guys first haircut. :D He is such a cutie pie. ;)
And while I am at it I just wanted to share some more cuteness. :D

Comments

Unknown said…
He did NOT look like a miniature Terry Bradshaw. Elijah is cuteness personified! He didn't look too happy about the haircut, though. ;-)
Marci said…
What a cutie he is. I love his smile. His whole face lights up. You did a good job Mom!!!
Jane H said…
He's so cute!
Bella Rae said…
What a little charmer, he's adorable! :) Love the pop bottle pic, lol!!

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks