A lot of Excitement!

Yesterday I went to see my wonderful midwife for the first time. Everything looks good and after about 15 minutes and 2 tries I finally got to hear my little ones heart beating. This baby was playing hide and seek and the midwife and I were loosing. I can't believe how long it took, but it reminded me of Big T. He was the exact same way. :-)

Also...I wanted to quickly say congratulations to my cousin on the birth of her first child. A beautiful baby girl. (No..I haven't seen a picture, but all babies are beautiful.) Well, I better get some work done. Hopefully I will get around to posting more pictures soon. :-)

Blessing to all!

Comments

Anna said…
Congratulations. I am so glad you were able to hear the heartbeat and that everything looks good. I am praying for you, dear friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!