My Son's Love for Horses

I don't have a lot of time to post, but I had to tell about my son. As most of you have realized...my son loves horses. Yesterday and today he was telling the "baby horse"...."Come here baby...I won't hurt you." I was absolutely amazed to watch the 2 1/2 month old animal come to my son and let him pet her. It was so cute! It is almost scary to see the larger horses come over. I know they wouldn't hurt my son on purpose, but they are just so much bigger than him. Here are a couple pics I caught of them. The first is of DS's new friend. I don't know if the neighbors have named her yet. The second is of DS feeding the horses. He wants to make sure they are taken care of.



I also wanted to show a picture of how our trees in the front/side of the house have turned. The person renting the farmland started combining the beans today. That provided a lot of entertainment for my children (at least for a while). They can never seem to sit still. ;)



I am off to see the midwife tomorrow. I pray all have a wonderful God Filled Day!

Comments

Marci said…
Melanie, those are great pictures. Your trees are gorgeous!!!
LadySnow said…
Most of the leaves are off of the first tree you see in the picture. THe rain and wind knocked 85% of them down. Oh well...It was beautiful while it lasted! Sorry I didn't stay to see you this morning, but it didn't look like you were around. We will have to come visit another time.

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks