Hat for my Wonderful Son


Well after making a hat for Hubby I made a hat for DS. I made it smaller because...he is a boy. WEll the child must have a really big head! After frogging the thing completely I still ended up with it being a little too small. Oh well....at least he has a hat now even if it doesn't fit him perfectly. It is out of the small yarn that Hubby's is out of, so they have matching hats. I might make DS a scarf too. He really like wearing scarves last winter. I don't know. Right now I am really busy with keeping the home, testing for people (at least I finished for Anna), and actually...I need to get ready and get things packed so we can leave for the camp meetings as soon as Hubby gets home! So...I probably won't post until Monday. May all have a wonderful God Filled weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!