Life goes on....

I have looked at this blog for months now with just no inspiration to write anything. Life just started to happen and it seems that I just lost my motivation for a lot of things. And this blog (and our school one) was one of the things to be pushed to the side. If you look at the archives I went from having 3-5 posts a month to only 1 around July. July was the month when I new something was going wrong with my last pregnancy and the writing disappeared after that. I reread this post from the fall and cried all over again. 

This morning I remembered why I started this page. I started it so family and friends could keep up with the kiddos and see what the family was up to. I am going to do my best to get back to that place of sharing more. To start off with Beloved started a new job a month ago. Sadly it's in Downtown Columbus. The drive home is not very fun for him at all (especially this time of year with no air conditioning) . BUT.....he loves his job! It's a good environment and the company takes good care of their employees. I tease Beloved that he is going to get spoiled. :-) 

Big T is 8 1/2, Sweet is is 7, Little E is 5 (and ornery as ever), and Special K is 2 1/2 years old now. Special K is just as ornery as Little E. Always getting into trouble it seems. But she is so stinkin' cute you can't help but give her a big hug and kiss on those sweet chubby cheeks. :-) And as far as we know our little one (expected to make an appearance around July 13th...our 10th anniversary) is doing well. I feel so huge right now. Bigger than I have with any of the other pregnancies. 

The house is still up for sale. It will be a year in August. I was hoping to have it sold by now, but no such luck. I would be happy if someone would just come look at the place. We haven't even had one person come look yet. Really frustrating for a Mama. I am trying my best to keep the house in decent shape, but it's hard with 4 young children at home almost everyday. As most of you know it doesn't take long for a clean house to turn into a disaster..

Anyway, I just wanted to write a quick post to give everyone an update. I pray you all had a wonderful spring. It already feels like summer here with 90s over the weekend and no air conditioning in this house! Blessings to you and yours. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks