Adjustment

Well as you can all imagine our family is going through an adjustment period. The children are doing very well actually. I am very proud of them. They are "wound" tight...not enough outlet for more active play. I wish I could send them outside, but it has just been too cold and I don't know if I could bundle them up real well...That takes a lot of effort. ;) Our newest addition seems to be adjusting very well also. He is a "lazy" eater, but he is getting better everyday. He is such a blessing. I still can't believe he is here. It is all so overwhelming sometimes...thinking of this little life being given to me by God to raise for him. It is such an honor. Speaking of honor...I should go to my little one now. Blessings to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks

I did it!