Overwhelmed?

Well...not too much excitement in our home today except the usual "scuffle" between brother and sister. ;) Anyway...I get these feelings of being overwhelmed once in a while. I have a really hard time keeping my home in order. People always tell me...."It's because you have small children." To me...that should be no excuse. I know the house won't be spotless. But once I get it clean within a day or two Tornado Titus/Elisabeth goes through and you can't even tell I did anything. It is my fault. I do better when I have to do list. Ever since we moved in the house in January I haven't been able to keep a schedule. I wish my printer worked so I could reprint my daily routine pages and get my management binder together. I just need to take the initiative and get up and do the work. It is just so unappealing at times, but I don't want my children to have the same habits I do. So....I am at least half way done with cleaning the kitchen counters and sink. I should probably get back and finish cleaning the other half so I can get ready to make a big mess by canning tomato sauce and fixing dinner. :) God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks