Canning, Laundry, & South Carolina!

Wow....I am currently in the process of canning vegetable soup that I made today. The first batch is in the canner. I think I will have about 15 total...can't remember. I need to stay on top of this as I have plenty of other things to do before this weekend. I am also trying to catch up on laundry, but it is almost impossible with the rain yesterday and the wet day today. So...laundry is going very slow at this point.
I need to get all of these things done because our family is heading for North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on Friday morning at about 3:30 am. We are going to stay at my parents home at NMB. I can't wait for the children to see the beach for the first time. We are also going to take a trip to the aquarium on Saturday and to Dixie Stampede on Sunday. DS will absolutely LOVE the Dixie Stampede and DD will too. DS love of horses has definately rubbed off on his sister!
I just don't know if I am going to be able to get everything done in time. I sure hope so! Well...I better go check on my canner. Have a wonderful God-Filled Day!

**I tried uploading some pictures, but blogger is being v....e....r...y slow about it. I will try later.**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks