Ecostore Products


I have been given the opportunity to once again write a review. This time it was for the EcoStore. The first item I got to review was the dishwash liquid. I am always looking for a good soap to wash our dishes.
Here is what the website says about the dishwash liquid-- Gentle on your skin yet effective on your dishware the Ecostore USA Dish Liquid has
great grease cutting power and leaves a light, fresh fragrance. Free of any synthetic
chemicals, your family and the planet will appreciate it! (16 fluid ounces)

Ingredients

  • Palm and coconut based ionic, non-ionic and anionic surfactants
  • Mineral hydroxide
  • Natural citrus oil
I like this dishwash soap very much. Sometimes when I purchase other brands the scent is so incredibly strong. This has a nice light scent to it. Nothing to heavy. (I have to watch what I buy. My hubby doesn't like any soaps or anything with to strong of a scent.) The poor guy can't even walk past the laundry aisle in the store. Oh, I should add that this is what the store says about their household products: "Your family’s health is a priority to the team at ecostore USA. That is why we have produced a range of eco-friendlier kitchen cleaning products that are better for the earth, and better for your health too. We believe that by changing from the conventional cleaning products in your kitchen you are doing your family an important service, especially young children whose immune systems are still developing."

Here is some more good information about dish powders and other toxic cleaners. Back to the product. I tended to use about 2 tsp worth of the liquid. It took me awhile to find how much to use for my sink. I either had too much (bubbles everywhere) or not enough. It is the first dishwashing liquid I reach for. I would recommend this product to anyone. It cleans the dishes well and is gentle on my skin too!

I also got a chance to review some body wash! I chose the coconut and vanilla....yummy!

I am sure it is a combination of getting older and having children, but my body chemistry has changed. My skin has become much more sensitive to soaps and the like. The first thing I did when this came in the mail was to see how it smelled. I love it. The blend of coconut and vanilla is wonderful. And best of all, it doesn't irritate my skin! The webpage at the ecostore says-

"Enjoy top-to-toe luxury with our new coconut & vanilla body wash. The blend of certified organic essential oils adds a fresh summer fragrance to the naturally derived ingredients and moisturizers.

Unlike many leading brands, ecostore USA body care products do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives which means they are extremely kind to sensitive skin. "

I hope to order more of their products very soon. I love that they tell you all the ingredients in their products. You will find when you are shopping for dishwashing liquid, detergent, etc you won't always know everything that is in it. I don't know about you, but I want to know what I am using on my children and in my home. So go on over and check out the EcoStore and see what you think! :-) Oh....they also have FREE SHIPPING on any order over $25!

*This is a MamaBuzz Review. These products were provided by Ecostore for this review.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks