Back to a "Routine"


Well...at least I will try to get back into a routine. As I mentioned yesterday we made it down and back without any problems what so ever. Which was a blessing. We hoped the van would do fine and it did. It took around 13 hours to get down to my parents home and about 13 1/2 back. On the way back we stopped for dinner at a Cracker Barrel in Charleston, WV because we were exhausted and needed a break. Hopefully after I get pictures from Mom and Dad I will be able to post a few. As for now..I need to get back to taking care of my home.
Laundry is first and then I need to get back to cleaning and straightening up the home before a family comes over for bible study this evening. I pray all have a God Filled day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show and Tell Friday (10/5)

I did it!

Show and Tell and Giving Thanks